Walsgrove Farm is named after the hill on whose slope it lies. The farms red brick buildings with the two distinctive square hop drying kilns is a prominent feature in the village of Great Witley.
The farm is owned by the Goodman family and Geoff & Judy Goodman have recorded their memories of Great Witley and their farming life.
These images below include two pages from the 1920 Witley Court Sale Catalogue (Lot 12) listing the farm for sale. Also shown is an extract from the map accompanying the catalogue showing the extent of Walsgrove Farm at that time.