Zoom in and out as required. Hover your mouse over a label to see the relevant place name. Then click once on the label to freeze it. Then click ‘More details’ to jump to a full page on that place.
This imposing clock tower situated high above and just outside the western edge of Great Witley is, strictly speaking, outside the parish of Great Witley & Hillhampton. However its location and history means it is one of the best known landmarks for local residents.
Bowens Field was developed in 2010 as a recreational area for the village residents.
In the heyday of Witley Court the building housed a steam driven beam engine which pumped water from the Hundred Pool to a reservoir higher up in Witley Court Park
Two pairs of Grade 11 listed cottages built circa 1888 for workers at Witley Court
The Chapel closed for religious service in 1977 and building is now used as the HQ for Abberley and Great Witley Scouts & Guides
A grade II* listed Jacobean property originally built in the 17th century.
The area known as Redmarley can be found on the north eastern edge of Great Witley.
These four houses at Structons Heath are known as Snuffy Row
The Quartergreen Sports Project and Children’s Play Area were made possible through a gift of land behind the Great Witley Village Hall from Mr Tom Quarterman and his family in the 1980's.
No longer exists, but believed to be next to Bank Farm, Little Witley
Walsgrove Farm is named after the hill on whose slope it lies.
Previously Little Witley Farm, including Walls & Rose Cottage Farms
Now ruined, the Court once rivalled the great palaces in grandeur.